About Me

My photo
Me! I'm as Mallu as they come! I pronounce Money as Mani and Simply as Simblee! Had a real good education in some of the best schools and colleges and tried hanging out with slick city boys and girls but you know what you cant take the Kerala out of the Mallu!

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Whats the Scene!

Being a bit of a drifter I have been exposed to the tactful and sometimes completely inappropriate ways in which the English language is twisted and adjusted by people from different parts of this great country. Not to say that I'm some big authority on the language but anyway I thought of bringing these bits and pieces of modern linguistic distortion from all over the country to a place where we can all learn and incorporate its oddities into our own daily lives.Why not add to the confusion that the English language already is.
Do have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment